This analogue power supply is made by the world famous tattoo machine manufacturer Bavarian Custom Irons.
It was specially designed for the coil machines of Bavarian Custom Irons, but works just as well with any other tattoo machine.
Bavarian Custom Irons is a German company based in Bavaria, near Munich. Her main focus is to produce high quality tattoo equipment by hand and to offer it at a fair price. They guarantee a lifetime warranty and lifelong support for complications or repairs!
Each transformer 239 comes in an exclusive metal box and with detailed instructions.
Here you get a quality power supply that will definitely not let you down - Made in Germany!
- Massive aluminum
- Color: Red-Black
- Steel case - no plastic
- Housing powder-coated
- With exclusive metal case and instructions
- From master electrician soldered on bavarian boards
- "Maintained" mode switch on the power supply (For those who doesn?t use foot switches)
- Exit for foot switch (6.3 mm jack)
- Three exits (6.3 mm jack)
- Three single and independent tunable channels
- Big blue digital voltage display
- Big knurled metal knobs for perfect handling
- Anti-slip mat (It stays where it was placed)
- CE certified
- Made in Germany
- Size: 80 cm x 80 cm x 80 cm (Same size as the 80ies Rubik?s cube)
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.