The PocketJet 723 impresses with its compact dimensions, 300dpi print resolution and low weight. It can be printed directly at the customer's site or on the road in the vehicle. With the 2.0 full-speed USB interface, the PJ-723 is purely suitable for PC environments, such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
For printing stencils, a stencil mode can be activated on the printers of the PJ7 series. This mode automatically adjusts the print density and flips the original horizontally.
It should be noted that a PC is required for initial setup and the following drivers and software must be downloaded:
- Printer Driver
Link to download area: Drivers & Downloads: Printer Driver & more | Brother
Unlike a classic printer, copy paper and printer ink are not used as a carrier or ink reservoir.
As already known from thermal copiers you only need a high quality thermal paper, we recommend the
Thermal paper from Spirit, as this is where the best printing results are delivered.
- Remove the protective sheet and the yellow sheet from the transfer paper. In the end you have only the transfer sheet & carbon paper sheet.
- Insert the sheets into the thermal printer from above with the print side facing up. The thermal printer will hold the sheet.
- Mirror the image on the PC. To increase the quality, you can increase the brightness in advance.
- After printing, open the front flap to take out the sheet and that's it!
- Compact design for easy handling
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface
- Direct thermal, up to 300 x 300 dpi print resolution
- Up to 8 pages / minute
- Printing in DIN A 4 format
- Dimensions: 255 x 30 x 55 mm
- Weight: 480 g
Contents of delivery:
- Installation instructions
- USB cable
- Cleaning sheet
- 1x BROTHER - Mobile Printer - (PJ-723)
- 1x Protective cover of the battery connection
- 1x USB connection cable
- To use the printer completely mobile, you need the PocketJet LI-ion battery. (LI-ion battery PocketJet is not included in scope of delivery)
- At a fixed workstation, we recommend using the PocketJet power cable & AC adapter with EU Connection.
Brother attaches importance to giving its customers flexibility in component selection and also values resource conservation. Therefore, neither a rechargeable battery nor a power cord + AC adapter are included in the delivery, since some consumers only want to use the printer with a rechargeable battery, or already have other power cords that they want to continue using. Therefore, we point out to order the respective product in addition to the Brother printer if necessary.