The PocketJet 723 convinces with its compact dimensions, 300dpi print resolution and low weight. It can be printed at the customer's site or on the road. The 2.0 full-speed USB interface provides direct communication with PDAs, smartphones and laptops.
Unlike a classic printer, copy paper and printer ink are not used as a carrier or ink reservoir.
As already known from thermal copiers you only need a high quality thermal paper, we recommend the
Thermal paper from Spirit, as this is where the best printing results are delivered.
- Remove the protective sheet and the yellow sheet from the transfer paper. In the end you have only the transfer sheet & carbon paper sheet.
- Insert the sheets into the thermal printer from above with the print side facing up. The thermal printer will hold the sheet.
- Mirror the image on the PC. To increase the quality, you can increase the brightness in advance.
- After printing, open the front flap to take out the sheet and that's it!
- Compact design for easy handling
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface
- Direct thermal, up to 300 x 300 dpi print resolution
- Up to 8 pages / minute
- Printing in DIN A 4 format
- Dimensions: 255 x 30 x 55 mm
- Weight: 480 g
Contents of delivery:
- Installation instructions
- USB cable
- Cleaning sheet
To use the printer completely portable, you need the battery, which allows wireless operation.
Click here for the product: BROTHER - LI-Ionen Akku PocketJet PJ-723, PJ-763 und PJ-773