Cheyenne has launched a new, innovative product: the Cheyenne SOL Terra.
This is a tattoo machine with Cheyenne SensiDrive® technology, which was developed especially for Lining and Color Packing.
With the new Cheyenne SOL Terra Cheyenne / MT Derm establishes a new standard for tattoo machines and thrills with innovative SensiDrive® technology.
The SOL Terra can be configured in two settings: "Hard" and "Sensi".
The "Sensi" setting is reminiscent of a traditional spool machine, while some tattooists call the setting "Hard" the "Best Liner Machine Ever".
Nevertheless, the SOL Terra always remains powerful and gentle on the skin in both settings. The result is a clean stitch pattern, a reduced pain sensation and a better healing process.
4 mm needle stroke make the SOL Terra the top tattoo machine for powerfull lines and color packings in all tattoo work.
- Color: Black
- Powerful and low-vibration tattoo machine
- 2 engine control algorithms
- Ideal healing results
- Durable and easy-to-clean anodization
- Protected jack connection
- High quality
- Coordinated performance on safety and craft cartridges
- Suitable for Lining and Color Packing
- Scope of delivery: SOL Terra Motor (handle must be ordered separately)
- Stitch frequency 25 - 150 Hz
- 4mm needle stroke
- Adjustable needle depth: up to 4.0 mm
ATTENTION! Tattoo machine without grip!
Matching Cheyenne HAWK grips can be found HERE.
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.