The tattoo machine Spektra Direct from FK Irons was precision machined in 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum. For mirror gloss, it was hand polished and anodized to improve durability.
The new HexDrive plug-in motor helps reduce axial load and eliminates excess vibration, extending the life of the motor.
With its light weight of only 80 grams, it is also ideal for longer tattoo sessions and is also easy to hold.
- Available in different colors
- Made of 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum
- High quality Swiss engine
- Three available needle stroke lengths (3.2 mm, 3.6 mm and 4 mm) without the need for additional eccentrics (Stroke Wheels)
- Needle stroke adjustment is in the machine, not on the engine, which is ideal for dedicated tattoo machines
- As good as maintenance free
- Supplied with: Needle stroke adjustment key, warranty card and certificate of authenticity
- Weight: 80 grams
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Machine
- 1x Direct plug-in motor
- 2x Spare screws
- 1x O-ring: inner Ø 1.7 mm x thickness 1 mm
- 3x Needle lift sinkers (different thicknesses)
- 1x Allen key
- 1x Warranty card and certificate of authenticity
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.