The brand new Spektra Edge X is here! A refined and versatile tattoo machine developed for needle modules.
This machine is equipped with a needle resistance adjustment system that offers full flexibility and requires no additional replaceable parts or accessories.
The Spektra Edge X uses the hex drive system, which is also found on the Spektra Direkt, so the same direct plug-in motors are compatible with the new tattoo machines.
The new patent pending collet grip lock is also compatible with standard adjustable grips, allowing the machine to use both Cheyenne grips and other metal and disposable needle module grips.
- Available in different colors
- Full adjustability without the need for additional eccentrics, rods or other interchangeable parts
- Smooth adjustment of the impact hardness with the "Variable On-the-Fly" micro-knob. With a full turn of the knob can be regulated from hard to gentle (zero give to maximum give)
- Cheyenne grips and other metal and disposable needle module handles can be used
- Self-lubricating slide: Less friction, noise and improved life
- Needle stroke adjustment from 3.0 mm to 4.25 mm without exchangeable eccentric
- Compatible with Cheyenne Needle Modules
- Swiveling drive rod aligns with all needle module tubes without internal guide bushes
- Ball-bearing-based slider stabilizer allows the slider to move linearly, reducing friction
- Nearly vibration free
- CNC machined from one piece of solid 6061 T6 aluminum, highly polished and anodised for the ultimate in durability
- Silent and smooth, perfect for contouring, shading and filling surfaces
- Made in USA
- Weight: 80 grams
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Body
- 1x HexDrive plug-in motor
- 1x Spare needle bar
- 1x O-ring: inner Ø 10 mm x thickness 1.5 mm
- 2x Replacement springs
- 1x Allen key
- 1x Machine oil, approx. 3 ml (from Spektra LUBRICANT Kit)
In our store you will find suitable power supply units and corresponding RCA connection cables.
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.