The Spektra Halo 2 Crossover is equipped with the "floating collet vise - system", which allows the use of standard grips and other adjustable grips.
Thanks to the rubber cone free needle clip, needle bars can simply be put on the guide. A small clip mechanism presses then automatically from the inside through the needle bar eye, which guarantees the correct guidance of the needle.
- Available in different colors
- "Give" mechanism was developed to use both standard needles and needle cartridges
- Numerous settings possible - Up to 4 mm stroke adjustable
- High quality Swiss Maxon engine guarantees best performance
- Motor module plug-in system is compatible with Halo 1 motors - available with a stroke of 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4mm.
- Redesigned cams result in higher torque and less vibration
- Tool-free disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Body is anodized for longer durability
- Halo 2 can be used with the same engine system as the Spektra Edge X and Direct by removing the hex head and unscrewing the cam system
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 85 grams
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.
including 16% VAT. , plus shipping