This Rotary Tattoo Machine has been specially developed for needle modules. The housing of the Inkjecta Flite Nano Titan is made of carbon, has a very low weight and an internal LED illumination.
The stroke hardness of this tattoo machine can be regulated arbitrarily by using a soft, medium-hard or hard drive rod.
The Inkjecta Flite Nano Titan is not polarity-bound and has no start-up delay when starting.
This tattoo machine is therefore a real masterpiece by the Australian tattoo machine manufacturer Inkjecta.
Do you already know our Barrel Cartridge Grips? Our adjustable disposable grips are not only perfect in the hand, but also spare you an annoying cleaning after every tattoo session. Here is the handle: The Inked Army - Barrel - Backstem
- Available in different colors
- Ultralight Carbon fibre frame
- Aluminum lock nut
- LED light activation during operation
- Broader voltage lenght: 4,5 V - 18 V
- Removable and interchangeable crank cover
- Removable and interchangeable side bumpers
- 3.25 mm cam
- 3 patented torsion drive bars (hard, medium, soft)
- A Semi-rigid bar
- Specially made engine based on nano-technology
- No start up delay
- Non-polarity sensitive
- RCA jack
- With special lubricant Inox NX6
- Compatible with the Inkjecta Flite V2.1 accessory
- Thanks to the included adapter, various grips can be put in or screwed on
- Weight: 47 g