The Hyper V3 is considered to be the most flexible rotary tattoo machine on the market. With the improved technology, as a tattoo artist, you can set up this Rotary machine exactly as you need it.
From the Tattoo Machine Manufacturer Stigma, who is among the front runners in this industry, the Hyper V3 was developed and manufactured in painstaking and precise mini-work. Stigma has revolutionized the tattoo industry since 2005. The founders of the company are from Germany and have been passionately tattooing themselves for more than 20 years. The first stigma tattoo machines were invented, designed and built by rotation pioneer and artist Artemis Rosakis.
Do you already know our Barrel Cartridge Grips? Our adjustable disposable grips are not only perfect in the hand, but also spare you an annoying cleaning after every tattoo session. Here is the handle: The Inked Army - Barrel - Backstem
- Available in different colors
- Adjustable from Supersoft to Superhard
- There are no more rubber bands needed for stabilization
- Can be used with all grips - New Tube Vice Locking System
- Even more ergonomic and balanced thanks to the intelligently designed frame design
- Super Allrounder - Both Cinch and Clipcord connection available
- 12 months warranty, directly from the manufacturer
- Detailed user manual is enclosed
- 3,000 - 10,000 stitches per minute
- Voltage: 7 - 12 volts
- Power: 4.5 watts
- Stroke: 3.6 - 6.0 mm manually adjustable
- Weight: 115 g
- Made in Germany
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.