The hybrid tattoo machine Prodigy V2 can be used with standard needles as well as with all standard needle modules.
It is particularly suitable for all tattoo artists who want to adjust the suspension themselves and work with different motors and eccentrics.
The settings from Super-Soft to Super-Hart are easily made by manually turning the screw.
Do you already know our Barrel Cartridge Grips? Our adjustable disposable grips are not only perfect in the hand, but also spare you an annoying cleaning after every tattoo session. Here is the handle: The Inked Army - Barrel - Backstem
Features Prodigy V2:
- Color: copper
- Including a 6 Watt motor plug
- Made of aluminium
- Can be used with standard needles or Stigmas double sealed needle module system
- Motor interchangeable
- The machine can be operated with 4.5 watts, 5 watts brushless, 6 watts or 10 watts motor plugs
- Different stroke eccentric
- Suspension adjustable
- Needle stabilizer system
- Easy set up
- Low vibration, quiet in use
- Weight: 49 g
Features Motor Plug:
- 6 watt motor plug
- The most powerful engine of its size
- Swiss drive with preloaded ball bearing
- A cinch connection
- Small and compact
- Weight: 38 g
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.