The hybrid tattoo machine Prodigy V2 can be used with standard needles as well as with the unique stigma needle modules. It is particularly suitable for all tattoo artists who want to adjust the suspension themselves and work with different motors and eccentrics. The settings from Super-Soft to Super-Hart are easily made by manually turning the screw.
The special thing about the Prodigy V2 is that you can choose one of 5 different MotorPlugs to suit your needs.
Here you get to the engines: Stigma Rotary Motor Plugs
Do you already know our Barrel Cartridge Grips? Our adjustable disposable grips are not only perfect in the hand, but also spare you an annoying cleaning after every tattoo session. Here is the handle: The Inked Army - Barrel - Backstem
- Color: titanium steel
- Material: aluminum
- Usable with standard needles or all standard cartridge systems
- Motor interchangeable
- Lightweight housing and simple construction - few components
- It can be selected between 4.5 watts, 5 watts brushless, 6 watts or 10 watts motor plugs
- Different stroke eccentric
- Suspension adjustable
- Needle stabilizer system
- Low vibration, quiet in use
- light machine frame: 49 g
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.