Lock Down - the breathable tattoo film as a plaster, to cut you already know - Now also individually, sterile packed as a perfect travel size.
The self-adhesive tattoo patch creates a wound healing climate, during the crucial initial phase of the healing process. The Tattoo Patch offers the highest level of invisible comfort to maintain the freedom of movement of everyday life. It is incredibly flexible and stretchy, can be placed anywhere on the body and even stay on the freshly tattooed skin for several days.
The transparent skin protection layer protects the tattoo from friction and provides a waterproof, antibacterial barrier that protects against pathogens and contamination.
Its breathable and oxygen permeable nature allows the skin to absorb excess moisture.
Using the Lock Down Tattoo Patch is simple, quick and easy:
- Clean the fresh tattoo thoroughly
- Carefully dab dry with a lint-free cloth (Do not rub!)
- Peel off the white underside
- Place the adhesive side on the tattoo.
- It is important to make sure that the foil lies evenly and that no bubbles or wrinkles form
- Press on carefully
- Pull off the protective foil
We recommend a wearing time of max. 3 days. However, it should be noted that this period may vary, depending on the customer and his tolerance regarding the film.
- Contents: 10 individually, sterilely packaged patches.
- EO (Ethylene Oxide) Sterilized
- Dimensions: 10 x 20 cm
- Waterproof - protects against harmful liquids, suitable for daily body hygiene
- Breathable and oxygen permeable
- Skin friendly - hypoallergenic pressure sensitive adhesive avoids skin irritation
- Full protection against germs, dirt and friction from clothing
- High wearing comfort - flexible, stretchy, inconspicuous
- Perfect for travelling
- Simple application
- Reduces scarring
- Lasts several days (we recommend max. 3 days)