Lock Down is "The Inked Army´s" answer to sweaty slides and unhygienic healing.
The tattoo finish of the future on the tattoo market.
The special formula of Lock Down ensures that the pores of the freshly tattooed skin close and thus post bleeding and secretion are stopped immediately. In addition get no germs of clothing, etc. in the freshly tattooed skin.
The advantage of using Lock Down is that after tattooing the clothes can be worn as normal again - and a foil is no longer necessary!
The clothing is also not dirty and the tattoo is protected by the rapid drying before germ entry.
The healing process starts right after finishing the tattoo session.
- Clean the fresh tattoo
- Apply LOCK DOWN sparingly
- Wound gets warm
- Pores close, the tattoo dries
- No more secretion of blood and wound secretions
- Cotton can be worn immediately over the tattoo
Only wear smooth textiles over fresh tattoo treated with Lock Down (no wool / fleece / etc.). Among other things, Lock Down contains ethanol, which can cause warming or slight burning of the skin, which is perfectly normal.
- No foil needed anymore
- The skin is exposed and can breathe
- Healing process starts right after finishing the tattoo session
- Pores close immediately
- Protects against germs
- Available in different sizes