Curved Magnum tattoo needles have needles that are set back to the outside. Due to this design, the needle tip is not in a row like a normal magnum, but the front is slightly rounded. This causes no sharp edges when shading and the tattoo becomes more uniform. The roughened surface of the Bugpins transports more color into the skin and is often used for Portraits.
The VERTIX tattoo needle modules for different areas of application are compatible with all Basic handpieces. The transparent tip of the module provides visibility of the ink flow and easy needle adjustment. The extended profile improves the field of vision, on the body part to be treated. Thanks to the low-voltage membrane, the backflow is prevented and at the same time the motor load on the machine, as well as its vibration during tattooing.
VERTIX Tattoo Cartridges are manufactured under strict quality standards, hygienically. The housing is made of medical grade plastic, which reduces friction between the needle and the housing and ensures a smooth workflow. Thanks to the ventilation holes on both sides, a decompressing vacuum effect is created, which prevents possible splashing of the ink due to detour.
- Needle type: Magnum Curved Bugpin
- Needle size: 0.35 mm - LT
- Contents: 20 pieces, sterile individually packed
- For single use
- Transparent tip with extended profile for increased visibility
- Low voltage membrane prevents reflux
- Minimization of machine vibration
- Decompressing vacuum effect due to side vents
- CE certified
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with all Basic Machines