Lock Down, the Tattoo Film - the latest innovation from The Inked Army!
This tattoo film is a self-adhesive tattoo film that creates a moist and wound healing environment during the crucial initial stages of a tattoo wound healing process. The tattoo film is so thin that it does not attract attention, restrict movement, or is uncomfortable to wear. He is incredibly flexible and stretchy, so he can be placed anywhere on the body and remains there for several days. Enjoy all freedoms despite tattoo slide!
The tattoo film protects the tattoo against friction and provides a waterproof, antibacterial barrier that protects against pathogens and contamination.
The film is breathable and oxygen permeable. This allows the excess moisture to evaporate.
The use of the Lock Down Tattoo Film is simple, fast and straightforward.
Thanks to the handy roll, the tattoo film can be cut to any length and size!
- No scabbing
- No risk of infection
- Breathable and oxygen permeable
- No friction due to clothing or other factors
- Ideal for the first use after completion of the tattoo
- Dimensions: Roll 10 m x 15 cm
Instructions for use:
- Cut the film to the right size
- Clean the fresh tattoo thoroughly
- Carefully dab dry with a lint-free cloth (Do not rub!)
- Peel off the white underside
- Place the adhesive side on the tattoo.
- It is important to make sure that the foil lies evenly and that no bubbles or wrinkles form
- Press on carefully
- Pull off the protective foil
We recommend a wearing time of max. 3 days. However, it should be noted that this period may vary, depending on the customer and his tolerance regarding the film.