With the Cosmos power supply you can select 2 modes (Lining and Shading). Both modes have 6 memory levels that can be preset and edited by the user. The power supply will automatically save the newly selected value. With the timer function you can measure your working time (hours and minutes) and stop the time for breaks.
If you prefer to work without a foot switch, this is no problem at all with the Cosmos power supply. Pressing the on/off button starts/stops the continuous power supply.
When used with a pedal, you can choose between 2 modes:
1. continuous pedal mode: the power supply provides continuous power, pressing the pedal only turns the supply on or off.
2. push pedal mode: the power supply delivers current only when the footswitch is pressed.
The voltage can be adjusted in 0.1 volt steps exactly as you need it. The colorful display always shows you all the necessary information and settings.
The Cosmos comes with a mount that offers 3 different mounting options: suction cups, magnetic feet and locking screws.
- With touch display in different colors.
- RCA input for 6.3 mm jack plug
- Input: 90 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Output: 0.3 - 45 W / 3 - 18 V
- Adjustable in 0.1 Volt steps
- Width: 8.5 cm
- Length: 15.5 cm
- Weight: 163 g
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Cosmos power supply unit
- 1x Bracket incl. mounting material
- 1x EU power cable: 151 cm
- 1x Power cable: 127 cm (complete)