The Inkjecta Flite Nano - Lite is a top-of-the-range rotary tattoo machine. It is the basic version of the Tattoo Machine Manufacturer, based in beautiful Australia. The Inkjecta Flite Nano Rotary Machines have been specially designed for needle modules and are suitable for Lining, Shading and Filling works in all styles. The housing of this tattoo machine is made of aluminum and is therefore particularly light in weight and ideal to clean.
The Inkjecta brand is one of the best-known rotary machines producer in the world. The tattoo machines are versatile and allow hours of work without fatigue of the wrist.
Black and Gray, soft shades or coloring work can be achieved through their versatility with the replacement of eccentric, stroke and needle bars. With two screw handles
The eccentric can be adjusted from 2.5 to 4.5 mm to additionally change the hardness of the machine via the needle bar.
- Color: black matt
- Billet alloy constructed frame
- Broader voltage length: 4.5V - 20V
- Removable and interchangeable crank cover
- 3.25 cam
- Semi-rigid bar
- Custom nano technology motor
- No start up delay
- Non-polarity sensitive
- RCA jack
- Comes with Inox MX6 Lubricant
- Can be used with the Inkjecta Flite V2.1 accessories
- Due to the adapter various grips can be put in or screwed on
- Weight: 56 grams