Here we present the Welker Rotary machines from the creators of Eternal Ink.
They were developed and manufactured by Welker Machines from Eternal Ink with a stable operation platform on which all components work together perfectly. This not only reduces tattooer fatigue but also protects the engine and results in a long system life.
The needle restraint module locks right and left to optimally direct the force into the needle. Depending on how much pre-bent, this determines the tension on the needle. The crankshaft translates directly into forward and backward movement.
The Welker Rotary Tattoo Machines are made entirely of US Airplane Aluminum (Grade 6061) and a 304 stainless steel construction (no plastic parts) comparable to medical equipment.
- Available in different colors
- Available with different stroke
- Made of US aircraft aluminum
- RCA / RCA power connector (clip cord connector is not recommended)
- German DC tip micromotor from Faulhaber
- Engine: 26 watts output power and 9900 RPM to 12 volts
- Needle retention module fixes right and left to provide optimal force into the needle
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 120 g