Cheyenne HAWK Thunder -It is all about power.
Thanks to the Cheyenne Hawk Thunder, all styles and tattoo concepts are possible without the slightest loss of quality!
Lining, shading and coloring at the highest level with just one machine!
The extended stroke of 4 mm combined with the rotational speed of the new drive and the optimized eccentric ensure very high speed and acceleration values.
The power reserves of the engine are now used much more effectively. This is not only noticeable in the power, you can hear it too!
- available in different colors
- Genuine all-rounder: suitable for Lining, Shading and Coloring
- Unmistakable, ergonomic design - no unnecessary weight
- Multiplex selection of needle modules for all concepts and styles
- Technical precision - Made in Germany
- Lightweight and flexible
- Senible reaction readiness
- Extreme smoothness in operation
- Easy adjustment of stitch depth during the tattoo session
- Fast change of modules
- Working voltage: 5 - 12 volts
- Stroke: 4 mm
- Weight: 77.5 g
- Operation on conventional power supply unit, optionally with PU II control unit
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Cheyenne Hawk Thunder engine
- Hawk connection cable, jack plug 3.5 mm angled
- Adapter: 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Instruction manual
ATTENTION! Tattoo machine without grip!
Cheyenne HAWK grips can be found HERE.
NOTE: In the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with the product, we encourage you to contact our service partner. The contact details can be found on our Support Tattoo Machines page.