Only by us you can get the Musotoku power supply in the limited edition "The Inked Army" Edition with military camo pattern. This limited edition is not only full of power, rather it looks absolutely fantastic!
If you are looking to infuse constant and powerful voltage into your tattoo machine you are just right with picking the Musotoku Power Supply. The average amperage of 5 A and the top-amp-output of 10 A gives you the oppurtunity to work on the most professional level possible.
This crisp current flow is excluded from fluctuations!
Of course, the Musotoku power supply works with any coil or rotary tattoo machine.
Cheyenne brand tattoo machines do not need a prewarming cable thanks to the selectable nitro-pulse function.
Due to the high power of Musotoku power supplies (5 A), the fine-tuning of coil machines is much easier, since small changes in the settings of the tattoo machine are immediately verifiable.
Furthermore, tattoo machines are less hot even after a very long tattoo session.
Thanks to the slim design, this power supply is also perfect for tattooing on tattoo conventions.
- Color: Camouflage Green
- Material: 2 mm aircraft grade solid aluminium
- Comes with travel box, worldwide power adapter (EU / 100 - 240 V), small click-stand (Can be glued to surface with sticker)
- Works with any rotary or coil machine
- NITRO pulse: Fast startup (configurable)
- Three footswitch modes: Normal, Maintained and ONE-Touch
- Pedal push detection (LED)
- Setup memories: 4 auto-record memories (non-volatile)
- Plug: Standard clipcord and footswitch input 1/4 inch jack
- Output power: 5 A continous power, 10 A peak. overcurrent protection (3 types)
- Voltage: 2 to 16 V, adjust in 0.1 V steps
- Adjusting dial with infinite turns
- Input voltage: 19 V, Worldwide compatible
- 1 year warranty
- Made in spain
- Dimensions: 11,6 cm x 7,2 cm (4.5 x 2.8 inch)
- Height: 2,4 cm (0.9 inch)
- Weight: 169 g (5.9 oz)
- Musotoku Power Supply (The Inked Army Edition)
- Power supply + cable (EU / 100 - 240 V)
- Travel box (ideal for tattoo conventions)